I am very grateful for any purchases made through my links and appreciate your support of Teadoddles!
Want to Start a Blog?
I really didn’t know if I would like blogging when I began, but I really love it! If you’re thinking of starting a blog or website, here are some links you might find helpful!
This is a great place to find affiliates! They are partnered with many companies and it’s really convenient to have multiple affiliates in one place.
I love Bundles! These are bundles of ebooks, ecourses, printables, & bonuses packaged together for one low price! There are different ones throughout the year for just about anything you might need some extra help with. They only last for so many days, so don’t miss out if you see one you like!
Current Bundles ~>
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle ~> Only here from April 26th to May 1st!!
Past Bundles ~>
Cents of Style is a mostly woman operated company. Their motto is “when you look good, you feel good”. You can read more about the company and their values here. I was a customer long before I became an affiliate. I love their message and their products! They have different sales through out the week:
- Style Steals Monday ~> Lasts just 24 hours!
- Two for Tuesday ~> Two products for one great price! Only for 24 hours!
- Bold & Full Wednesday ~> A fabulous product picked by a fabulous lady boss! This one lasts until the next Wednesday rolls around!
- Fashion Friday ~> A wonderful deal that lasts the whole weekend! There’s a Fashion Friday Story to go along with it about once a month. You can see some of my stories here & here.
Think this is an affiliate for you? Click here!
If you love any sort of crafting, you need to visit Craftsy! I’ve been a member of Craftsy for over 2 years now (prior to becoming an affiliate) and I’ve never been disappointed with any purchase. It’s a great place to learn and explore!Here are some of the things you will find:
- Video Classes ~> There are 1172 video classes available at the time I’m typing this! Any class you purchase (there are some free ones!) can be kept in your personal video library for reference at any time. You’ll also get access to experts to answer questions you may have. You can find classes for –
- cake decorating, cooking, and baking
- quilting, sewing, and embroidery
- knitting, crocheting, spinning, and weaving
- photography, drawing, and painting
- jewelry making, paper crafting, wood working, and gardening
- Patterns ~> I’m a pattern-aholic y’all! I have a collection of sewing and crochet patterns that it would take more than a lifetime to make! There are a good bit of them in my Craftsy account. I was very grateful to still have them after my computer crashed and my backup failed. It’s great to have a backup for your backup!
- Supplies ~> You’ll find what you need for sewing, yarn crafts, and baking and there’s always a great sale going on! Check out my Instagram feed for my new purchases. 🙂
- Blog and Newsletter ~> Make sure to sign up for their newsletter and check out the blog for Freebie Friday and giveaways!
Celebrate “tradition with a twist”! Craftsy’s newest Block of the Month features a spectacular Blazing Star pattern, Boundless fabric and online lessons with designer Nancy McNally. The exclusive year’s Block of the Month kit also features Boundless Fabrics!
Amazon is where I go when I’m looking for deals on every day things. For example, my son uses a special shampoo (insert eye roll). It is never in stock in the only store in town that sells it, but it’s always on Amazon! I can also get a larger size for less money. Since I have Amazon Prime, it ships for free and I can get in 2 days. While I’m shopping, I just pick up a few other essentials and I’ve saved myself a trip to the store. You can try it for 30 days and see if you like it. If you do, pay for the whole year or monthly.
One of my favorite apps is the Kindle Reading App. It lets me have instant access to tons of books – I love to read! I can even read it at night without a light! It’s free, so there’s really no reason not to have it. 🙂
I’ve used Audible on occasion and it’s a great way to “read” a book when you need to use your hands for something besides holding a book.
They also have Music Unlimited, if you’d rather listen to your favorite song.
Referral Links ~>~>~>
These links aren’t for affiliates. They are companies I use that offer credits for referrals. For example, if you click on the Ebates link, sign up, and make a purchase, I get a fee for referring you. The great thing is, you can refer people and earn credits after you sign up too!
Groupon – My go to for local deals!
The best selection of knits, at great prices, that I have found! They also have a monthly Knit Fix bag – a cute tote full of fun knits at a great price! They are showing a “KnitFix 2.0” coming early this year. Can’t wait to see what’s new!
Inkwell Press – For all your girl boss needs! The link gives you a code for $10 off a $50 purchase.